- Homemade meatball with gravy, bread and mustard
- € 8,50
- Blinis with caviar, sour cream and chives
- € 50,00
- Pizza with flaky crust served with herb salad and smoked eel
- € 18,00
- ‘Rolmops’ (rolled herring) served with white bread and chive mayonnaise
- € 6,00
- Assorted Dutch cheeses with condiments from Librije’s Winkel
- € 9,00
- There is a € 7.50 surcharge for room service.
Orders may be placed with the Butler by calling 314 or +31 (0) 6-34735310.
At Librije’s Hotel, we want you to be able to enjoy excellent coffee and tea. We therefore offer you the possibility to make coffee in your room with a Buscaglione coffee maker. The servings are pre-measured so that you will always use precisely the right amount of coffee. If you prefer stronger or perhaps not-quite-so-strong coffee, you can control the supply of water yourself.
De Eenhoorn guarantees first-class tea, and this is why it has been chosen as the house supplier to Restaurant De Librije and Librije’s Hotel. We have selected several types of tea for you that can be served to you in your room to ensure that your cup of tea will be just the right quality.